I conducted a contest to name my consulting company. Entries were collected through the blog, through email, in person, and on the phone. I have narrowed down the choices and now it’s time to pick the winner. The winner gets 10 hours of consulting to donate to their favorite non-profit!
Click to learn more about the contest: Project Lethal Sheethal
Essentially, I would like the name to evoke any or all of the following traits -
- STRATEGIC – Plan, implement and measure your organization’s online marketing communications
- USER-FOCUSED – Obtain meaningful feedback from patrons and constituents to guide your work
- LISTENING-BASED – Hear what people are talking about through social media and manage your reputation online
- RESEARCH-DRIVEN – Use qualitative research and analytics to measure your goals
- SIMPLE TO IMPLEMENT – Online marketing can be easy, I promise!
- ME – Please see Lethal Sheethal to learn about what I do and also my work with Financial Literacy
- POSITIVITY – I started my company to work on meaningful projects for organizations affecting positive social change
- FUN – Life is fun, the internet is fun
Thanks to all my family, friends and colleagues who submitted names and thanks to you for voting! Soon I’ll have a name…